- 2% growth in past 12 month (67x US growth)
- 14,527 housing closings in past 12 months (13% above US closings)
- 2nd most affordable SMSA in America (2008)
- 8th fastest growing SMSA in America (2000-2006)
- San Antonio is the third (3rd) fastest growing city in the U.S.A.
(U.S. Census Bureau)
- San Antonio's current population is just under 2 million. (Texas A&M Research Center)
- San Antonio is the 7th fastest growing MSA (Metropolitan Statistical Area) in the U.S.A. (U.S. Census Bureau)
TX - 1604 Loop & Culebra Rd.
Click on map to download a PDF.
|1 mile(a)||2 mile(b)||3 mile(b)||5 mile(b)||10 minute(b)||12 minute(b)||Regional Trade Area(b)*|
(a) MapInfo 2008
(b) PopStats 2Q2010
|* Regional Trade Area demographics represent a N/NE boundary of the 12 minute drive time; S boundary of zipcode 78252; W boundary of zipcode 78039 (LaCoste); and W boundary of zipcode 78009 (Castroville).|
Growth and Development
3 mile Population Growth
Past 5 Years - 20.3%
Projected 5 Years - 13.1%
Source: 2008 SRC, LLC
In the past 12 months, more net new jobs have been created in Texas than in the rest of the U.S.A.,
combined. (CNBC & Speech from Gov. Rick Perry)
Top four selling subdivisions in San Antonio are in the trade area. 7 of top 8 in the trade area as well.
Major development in the area, including(1):
- Westover Hills Medical Mall (Methodist Healthcare System)
- Philips Semiconductor campus expansion
- Microsoft Complex
- Christus Santa Rosa Hospital
Strength of area proven by these retailers' multiple locations within 5 mile drive:
- Home Depot
- Office Depot
- Office Max
- Rack Room Shoes